Popular Posts

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Camping in South Carolina State Parks.

Growing up we did not do a lot of hotel vacations.  Most of our vacations involved camping.  Either at the Beach or the lake but always at a State Park.  Once I got married my love for camping continued and my wife also enjoys it.  This blog is going to be about the campgrounds that we have stayed at and my reviews of them. 

 

SC State Parks are South Carolinas hidden jewels.  They are normally very well kept, very peaceful and relatively cheap to stay at. 

Most of the time my reviews will be from a tent perspective.  However now that I have a small child who wakes up in the night crying, I will be using my parents camper some so that I do not wake up the neighbors at all hours of the night.  But as soon as she is old enough I am sure that we will be back in the tent. 

Well I would add more but I am currently at Lee State Park and I can not tell you what it has if I sat in here blogging all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment